elal Iran Pharmaceutical and Medical Complex is developing its significant efforts by providing services to the patients through building a hospital which is under construction since last year to benefit from a blood bank in this complex.
The complex established a comprehensive health centre for mother, child and embryo in May last year and the unit for the scientific advice services and support to patients started its services recently this year in the complex.
According to the type of work and services provision, Helal Iran Pharmaceutical and Medical Complex is the largest medication complex in the country and one of the biggest in the Middle East.
The establishment of three comprehensive centres for medical imaging, treatment of patients with cancer as well as physical rehabilitation are amongst the service priorities in the complex. Helal Iran Pharmaceutical and Clinical Complex is providing its services through the following centres and clinics.
• Specialty and Subspecialty of Ophthalmology
• Helal Specialty and Subspecialty Centre of Infertility (Rouyesh)
• Specialty and Subspecialty Clinic of Nephrology (kidney) Dialysis
• Specialty Clinic of Dermatology and Laser
• Specialty Centre of Dentistry
• Family Health Poly Clinic - Sexual Health Clinic
• Rheumatology Subspecialty Clinic
• Subspecialty Clinic of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes
• Specialty Clinic of Orthopaedic
• Specialty and Subspecialty Clinic of Cardiovascular
• Specialty Clinic of Ear, Nose & Throat
• Specialty Clinic of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
• Specialty Clinic of General Surgery
• Sub specialty Clinic of Neurology
• Specialty Clinic of Infectious Diseases
• Clinic of Urology
• Clinic of Nutrition and Diet Therapy
• Clinic of Acupuncture
• Unit of Audiometry
• Unit of Optometry
• Vaccination and Screening Unit of Hajj pilgrims and the Holy Shrines
• Unit of Monitoring of Health and Occupational Medicine
• Centre of Foreign Patients Treatment (Medical Tourism)
• Medical Laboratory
• Radiology and Ultrasound